Monday 30 January 2017

OOTD for Tea

If you're going to do a real high tea you might as well go all out right? 

Personally, I think Sketch is a perfect place for a decadent tea. You can't beat an overdose of pink. 


Here's a YouTube video I made while at Sketch! It's pretty pretty if I do say so myself...



Anyway, on with the TEXT. 



I went to Sketch with my lovely friend Georgia, who has most definitely been featured on the blog previously. We went on a quiet Thursday afternoon and it was fabulous. We love tea. We're English. Very very English. 


Tea is something that is consumed everyday and multiple times. So high tea has got to be extra extra special. 



Outfit

Top - Stussy
Trousers - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Womsh
Coat - Tommy Hilfiger for Urban Outfitters
Bag - Celine
Lips - Kylie Cosmetics 




If you follow me on any form of social media you will know that I am OBSESSED with this coat. Coats are probably, maybe, most likely, my favourite item of clothing. 





The bathrooms at Sketch are famous, and for good reason. They are absolutely stunning! The beautiful coloured ceiling which creates an incredible soft lighting, and of course the pods that encase the actual toilets. 



Georgia's Outfit

Top - Whistles
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Coat - Whistles
Choker - Asos






The china that they use to serve the tea is absolutely magical! They actually sell it there, my birthday is coming up... Just saying... 


I went for the jasmine green tea, my all time favourite!









The walls of the tearoom are covered in a multitude of framed drawings with satirical commentary on the image. I absolutely love them all. I could spend hours inspecting every single piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment