Friday 2 September 2016

here's my yesterday: Back to Boston! (with pictures in Notting Hill)

These pictures are not a reflection on yesterday, but the words are.

Yesterday, and today too, have been filled with packing. Packing to go back to Boston, which means my summer at home, in London, is coming to a close. I have loved being at home but I am SO ready to go back. 



I knew that when the time came to head back to Boston I would be ready, but the readiness is actually overwhelming. I'm feeling really motivated to get back into school and other exciting projects. I'm really excited for what this year is going to bring. 


These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when mother and I headed to Notting Hill to test out the Farm Girl Cafe. 


Outfit
Shirt (similar)



Just a few pics of me acting like a tourist in my own city... Ahh to live in a pretty pink home in Notting Hill. (Especially one with a palm tree outside.)





Farm Girl is location just off Portobello Road and the decor is so fun. Unfortunately it was a little too chilly to sit outside but I absolutely love the courtyard they have. 




I went for avocado toast with a poached egg. Yes those are strawberries on top of my avocado toast which was a bizarre yet tasty mix. The avocado was sooo good but personally I felt that the bread to avocado ratio was more than slightly off, far too much avo for me. 

Somewhat overwhelming. 


Even in such a vast and bustling city as London I still manage to bump into a familiar face on every corner, and Farm Girl was no different. 



Of course we had to give their famous rose water infused coffee a try. They also have a lavender one which I'd definitely try next time! This time we opted for one coffee of the flower orientation and one regular flat white. 




Notting Hill is a very special part of London. It's not an area I tend to venture to on the regular but I really do love it. It's very chic but also tranquil at the same time. 

Somewhere I should spend more time I feel. 


Check out mother's fab Buberry shoes and Wada bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment