Tuesday 26 April 2016

spring has sprung

Spring has sprung, and about bloody time. 

I thought London weather was temperamental, but the weather in Boston is on a whole new level. We had snow a couple of weeks ago, we've had spouts of hail and a lot of rain; but the sun is finally here! Hopefully it's here to stay... 

The blossom is really blooming on the Boston Common and I just had to capture it.

Here are the pictures Matilda and I took, enjoy!
















I'm really trying to step up the quality of my blog, along with my other social media, and I really hope that it is going to begin to show. Please comment below if there's anything you'd like to see from me. 

I feel like since starting college I have been so busy that I have just thrown photos together with little care and effort. The end of the semester and this academic year is fast approaching and I'm really looking forward to dedicate time this summer to my blog and my youtube channel.

I'm very excited for what's to come! Please stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome. The cherry blossom is so pretty and I'm seriously envious of being sat in the sun like you are in this post! The weather in the Midlands has been pretty crazy today - hail and frost and sunshine all in one day

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha yeah the Midlands isn't quite known for it's great weather.

      Delete
  2. wohooww I love these pictures! Stunning and beautiful! I love the effects and the blooming going on <3 It surely gives an extra touch to the photos. You guys did really well :D
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete