Monday 23 December 2013

the best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear


Unhappy with my lack of Christmassy jumpers this year I decided to order myself a sparkly new one. I managed to get my order to Blitz in just before the festive season, and I can say without an ounce of embarrassment I have worn this jumper to death and I will definitely have it for many years to come.




Jumper - Blitz
Jeans - Topshop (Jamie)
Shoes - Dr Martens
Scarf - Ralph Lauren



I also just wanted to add that I recently saw the films Saving Mr Banks and The Oranges. I saw Saving Mr Banks in the cinema with my lovely friend Tara and we both really enjoyed it. Being a huge Mary Poppins and Julie Andrews fan myself it was fascinating seeing the story behind the fabulous Mary. I would highly recommend it for any Disney enthusiasts (Tom Hanks was a fabulous Walt) but also for anyone who loves a heart warming story. The Oranges is a film that was on Sky that just took my fancy. Hugh Laurie and Leighton Meester? Perfect. Them as a couple? Maybe a bit weird, though over all I did like the film. It was definitely something different and that it what I would recommend it as. 





2 comments: